“TYVEK” – diffusive films
- used to protect roofs and walls against water and wind;
- walls and roofs coated by this microporous material are breathable;
- provide excellent protection against wind and water, feature especially high tear resistance;
- may be installed all the year round, at temperature from –200C to 400C;
- may be recycled or disposed. Under disposal no toxic substances are emitted;
- diffusive films are manufactured as per DINEN ISO 9001 Standard.
“DACHOVA” – diffusive films
“Dachova” diffusive film features the similar qualities as “Tyvek” film.